Enjoy Italy by yacht
The Italy yacht charter experience is a great choice to discover the ancient seas, plagued by experienced sailors, with family or friends. It is chock-full of coastal cities, as well as little fishing villages, and is easily reachable by yacht.
From the Tyrrhenian, the Ionian and the Adriatic seas that wash up upon the “beautiful country” surge two wonderful islands – we are talking about Sicily and Sardinia. The first one is worldwide known for its volcanic archipelagos, history, heritage, food, and turquoise waters. On the other hand, Sardinia is renowned for the exclusive Porto Cervo– in addition to numerous tiny spots (as Olbia, Cagliari, Caprera, La Maddalena, Carloforte, etc). The Tyrrhenian Sea colors also the beautiful coasts of the Campanian Archipelago with Ischia and Capri; and finally the Pontine Islands off the southern shores of Lazio. Going South, exactly between the coasts of Tunisia and Sicily, there are the Pelagian (Lampedusa) and Aeolian Islands embarking in Milazzo – with two active volcanoes, Stromboli and Vulcano – and the Aegadian Islands, a natural reserve. Last but not least, in Puglia, there are the splendid Islands of Tremiti.
Recommended: The Ultimate Guide for Sailing Holidays in Italy
Get our instant quote for your boat charter in Italy
Are you wondering how to charter a boat in Italy? That's so simple! You can send an email to [email protected], give us a call, also on WhatsApp, at +393343600997 or fill the above form (also in the sidebar) to immediately receive a ring from our Charter Managers, together with an email with the best offers for your holiday.
Top Destinations in Italy
From North to South, from East to West, Italy assures you enchanting and memorable sailing, wherever you go. Here are the most famous (and the reasons why they are) spots for yacht charters in Italy:
- The Amalfi Coast and Naples, a city with distinct energy - disorderly yet enchanting, cluttered yet delightful. Rather daunting to the virgin eye, Naples has a way of losing your inhibitions, to present a vibrant and proud culture, with an alluring cordiality. Naples is the gateway to the Amalfi Coast and Capri and the yacht charter hub of southern Italy. Capri presents the most breathtaking shorelines of the entire Mediterranean Sea.
- A yacht charter in Sardinia is rather an incredible experience. It is one of the biggest islands of Italy, with one of Europe's most stunning coastlines, thanks to the Emerald Coast and the Strait of Bonifacio.
And Even More Places
Italy Yachting Itineraries
When you rent a boat in Italy, the choices are endless and for sure, endlessly wonderful. In the most common causes, you would opt for the Amalfi Coast, sailing around the islands of Capri and the Naples Gulf. The Aeolian and the Aegadian Islands would be on your sailing itinerary if you decide to discover Sicily. Taormina (North-Eastern side of the Sicilian Coast) and the Emerald Coast (known for Porto Cervo all over the world) would be ideal for a VIP vacation aboard luxurious yachts with jacuzzi and jet-ski.
Don't miss our suggestions for your sailing itineraries:
Build Your Italy Yacht Rentals Itinerary
To charter a boat in Italy you need a boat license if you drive a boat with an engine over 40.8 HP and when you sail beyond 6 nautical miles from the coast. You must be 18 years old. In Italy you can rent different types of boats:
Do you need a boat license to rent a yacht in Italy?
What type of boat can i rent in Italy?
- catamarans, available for charter with or without skipper;
- luxury yachts with crew;
- sailboats (monohull) in bareboat or skippered;
- gullets for cabin or exclusive charters.
To charter a boat in Italy you need a boat license if you drive a boat with an engine over 40.8 HP and when you sail beyond 6 nautical miles from the coast. You must be 18 years old.
In Italy you can rent different types of boats: