MASTEKA 2 – Motor yacht For Charterphilippines
About this boat
Rent the Motor yacht MASTEKA 2 with 5 cabins with Your Boat Holiday.
MASTEKA 2 was built in 2009 and this Motor yacht is available for charter in these destinations: Australia, South Pacific Australia, South Pacific .
The weekly charter price starts from $ $100,000.
Length : 37 Ft , Beam : 7.4 m , Draft : 2.25 m Builder : Monte Fino. Refit year: 2017
Summer Area : Australia, South Pacific – Winter Area : Australia, South Pacific
Location Details : NOVEMBER THROUGH TO MARCH : Sydney Harbour, Australia
MAY TO OCTOBER: Charters in New Caledonia and in Fiji / Vanuatu
MASTEKA 2 is the only foreign-flagged superyacht to have obtained a commercial licence for charters in New Caledonia.
Please enquire for relocation fees – applicable from Noumea to Nadi, Fiji in most cases.
References available from the recent famtrips, in November 2017 and May 2018. Please enquire!
BOAT INTERNATIONAL’S review: https://www.boatinternational.com/destinations/south-pacific/islands-riviera-exploring-new-caledonia-on-board-masteka-2–35617
**MASTEKA 2 is available for short-term charters, from 2 nights, please bring your enquiries.
New Caledonia is French paradise in the tropics of the South Pacific. The real “South” of France!
The archipelago of islands is heavily influenced by the French culture due to its colonial past. It is a paradise for the food lover boasting the best of French Cuisine. It is paradise for divers as its Barrier Reef encloses the world’s largest lagoon. It is nature’s paradise as it is home to the richest ecological diversity in the world per square kilometre.
* Itineraries in New Caledonia are likely to involve the lagoon and the Isle of Pines, a half day trip away, and custom routes can be honed with the help of Laurie and the captain.
* 7 days is a great time to visit a mix of the mainland and the main islands including Isle of Pines, whilst 10-14 days would be more relaxed, and after all, that is the object of the exercise.
* Exploring the 5 islands: Lifou has vanilla plantations, like Tahaa in French Polynesia’s Society Islands, a mecca for those taken with the taste.
* UNESCO-listed coral ecosystems
* Marine life galore
* French culture in Melanesian paradise
* Board sports in all forms!
* She is offered with her 34ft Boston Whaler, offering great fishing, diving, whale watching opportunities!
* For diving charters, we would like to recommend Dr Bastien Preuss – a young French dive-master, also involved in scientific research around the lagoons of New Caledonia.
FROM NOVEMBER: MASTEKA 2 is back to Sydney Harbour, Australia.
Available for short and long-term charters, including Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Summer in Sydney starts around mid-November when the charter season opens up in the world’s most stunning protected harbour.
Although called HARBOUR, this can seem misleading in terms of how much there is to do in and around Sydney!
Sydney spreads over 240 kilometres of shoreline and 55km2 in total. The Shoreline between St Tropez to Monaco represents approximately 100 km!
Enquire for sample itineraries and land-based options which perfectly complete the experience.
Yacht Accommodations : Five Spacious guest cabins: one King, two queens and two twins.
Full-beam Master Cabin
Large ensuite bathroom featuring a spa-like bathtub, a shower, double sinks.
Built-in desk space.
LOWER DECK – Down a staircase from amidships on the main deck
> Port and Starboard – facing forward.
2 x Double Cabins with ensuite (shower and one sink), wardrobe space, and built-in desk.
> Port and Starboard – facing aft.
2 x well-sized Twin Cabins with ensuite, and 1 x Pullman each.
Pullmen can fit a light adult, teenagers or children.
Bath products (Fiji): MASTEKA 2 uses a local range called ‘Pure Fiji’, which are organic coconut based products that are excellent. These products are sometimes brought back from Fiji for their Australian Season!
When based in Sydney, the Crew uses the organic Australian brand Ecoya.
MASTEKA 2 has robes in each cabin (no slippers).
Any third-party operators such as Dive Masters needing to be accommodated onboard, will be on a case-by-case basis ONLY.
This will depend on the cruising location.
In remote locations or long passage, MASTEKA 2 will operate with 7 crew in total occupying all crew berths.
Though yacht has 5 Staterooms, it is ideal for up to 12 guests from a service/crew perspective.
Low Season Price : $100,000
High Season Price : $125,000
Price Details : High Season: $125,000 USD p/w (only applies for Christmas and NYE!)
Low Season: $100,000 USD p/w
** High Season rate is only for charters over Christmas and NYE.
Short-term charters strongly considered, from 2 nights onwards, please enquire.
+ applicable tax.
New Caledonia: 6%
1. The use of personal watercraft is at the operator’s sole risk and is only permitted subject to the operator having the applicable license, if required, and meeting local regulations. Any liability arising from non-compliance regarding the use of personal watercraft is entirely at the operator’s risk.
2. A crew gratuity is customary, but is given at the Charterer’s discretion.
3. Night sailing only permitted with prior approval and planning from the Captain.
4. Inmarsat Satellite VoIP Voice, via a handset on the Bridge is charged on per minute consumption.
5. Inmarsat Satellite Broadband via onboard WiFi is supplied on an unlimited download basis at an additional cost (approx USD $131 per day)
MYBA 2017 E-contracts
Other Toys: Tender: Custom Castoldi 16ft, 125 HP diesel jet
34ft Boston Whaler tender can be available in New Caledonia – Southern Lagoon only.
3-seater 2016 Yamaha VX Deluxe jetski (RiDE – Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics)
(all equipment children and adults)
Waterskis (2 x sets), 1 x set of longer slalom skis
Snorkelling equipment all sizes including;
* Thermal vests short and long sleeved
* Wet suits and booties, stinger suits
* Full range of masks and fins
Inflatable, towable tubes and wing
2 x rigid Paddle Boards
2 x rigid Kayaks – double and single
Diving hookah (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InTzGpVPgoo)
Brand new subwing (https://www.subwing.com/media/videos.html#.WbjZcMgjGUk)
(1) Rendez-vous arranged with Local operations or a shadow boat following MASTEKA throughout the itinerary.
>> In New Caledonia, approx. USD 450-500 per 24hr for an expert Dive Master. Dive gear rental is additional.
Bastien Preuss is a doctor in marine biology and ecological studies (see crew profiles), and is also a Dive Instructor able to arrange specialist qualifications for Guests such as “Shark conservation”, “Nitrox”, or “Underwater photography”.
>> In Fiji, approx USD 500 per day for a Dive Master; or USD 1,500 for full rendezvous (half-day rate for 2 dives, dive boat and full equipment rental).
(2) Storing equipment on board is not ideal due to size of the garage but could be arranged for a limited amount of dives.
Fishing gear (basic equipment)
Watersports and Toys (Fiji, Australia, New Caledonia): surfboards and dive gear are not carried on board, but can easily be rented from local operators.
Jetskis can only be used in Pittwater, North of Sydney. Not in Sydney Harbour.
And in New Caledonia’s Southern Lagoon only.
All new full Beach BBQ set up for maximum guests.
Crew Profile :
Your Boat Holiday is pleased to reserve to her new and repetitive customers the most competitive deals, always applying additional discounts to the following offers:
– Early Booking Discount : Up to 25%
– 2 Weeks Discount : Up to 15%
– Last Minute Discount : Up to 25%
Contact now your Your Boat Holiday’s Charter Broker to instantly get your customised and details offer:
- ID: 95300
- Passengers: 12
- Cabins: 5
- Boat Type: Motor yacht
- Size: 37
- Length: 37
- Beam: 7.4
- Draught: 2.25
- Year of Built: 2009
- Fuel capacity: 160
- Nightly: €14,286
- Allow additional passengers: No
- Sort By:
Hosted by YBH Charter Expert
- Super Host
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- 5 Cabins
- 5 Baths
- 10 Passengers
- Motor yacht
- 2 Cabins
- 1 1 WC + 1 Duschen Baths
- Motor yacht
- 4 Cabins
- 4 Baths
- 8 Passengers
- Motor yacht