CruiseNautic – Catamaran For Chartercaribbean
About this boat
Rent the Catamaran CruiseNautic with 3 cabins with Your Boat Holiday.
CruiseNautic was built in 2019 and this Catamaran is available for charter in these destinations: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards Caribbean Virgin Islands .
The weekly charter price starts from $ $12,900.
Length : 42 Ft , Beam : 25.3 m , Draft : 4 m Builder : Lagoon. Refit year:
Summer Area : Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards – Winter Area : Caribbean Virgin Islands
Location Details : July through October 2019, the yacht will be available for charter in St. Vincent, The Grenadines and Grenada.
Yacht Accommodations : Here’s what’s new. A 2019 Lagoon 42. Offering 3 guest staterooms and 968 sq. ft. of sail – this 42’ catamaran has all the comforts of home and plenty of lounging space. Did we mention it’s brand new?
Lounge in the sun or shade on the rooftop, trampoline, cockpit or on the giant “sugar scoops” perfect for lounging with your feet in the water. Or use them to launch all your adventures, fish, dive, board, you name it. These are one of the sweetest features on the boat. No pun intended.
This 42’ catamaran is right where luxury meets adventure. It’s stunning with a modern design inside & out and capable of going where so many other boats can’t. Slumber in the comfort of your private queen stateroom with en-suite bathroom and magnificent views through oversized windows.
It’s so awesome that it’s already won several huge awards, including Cruising World Boat of the Year 2017, Asia Boating Award 2016, Sailing Today Awards 2016 Multihull, Sail Best Boats 2016. We know you’re going to love this boat, too.
Though yacht has 3 Staterooms, it is ideal for up to 6 guests from a service/crew perspective.
Low Season Price : $12,900
High Season Price : $14,900
Price Details : Minimum nights: 5
Boat requires 48 hour turnaround.
FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS:
For 6-night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights and add 10% surcharge. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR’S WEEK:
Flat rate $17950 for 2-6 guests. Christmas charter must end by 12/28.
Half Board: breakfast each day, four lunches and four dinners with full bar per week.
2 pax: $13750 USD
3 pax: $14350
4 pax: $14750
5 pax: $15350
6 pax: $15750
The Rates Include
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, hostess/cook).
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability).
• Accommodation in 3 private air conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom.
• Customs and Clearances
• Bedding, towels and beach towels.
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water).
• Cruising taxes.
• Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, two stand-up paddle boards, tandem kayak, floats, towable tube, waterskis, body board and fishing gear.
• Half board or Full board.
Half Board Includes
• Breakfast each day, four lunches and four dinners with full bar per week.
Full Board Includes
• All meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily).
• Includes full bar and wine served nightly with dinner.
Age Requirements – No children under age 12
• All children must be water safe, ability to swim is recommended.
• Children under the age of fourteen must be under the direct supervision of a parent or other appointed adult.
• A personal, appropriately sized USCG approved life vest is required for all children.
The Rates Do Not Include
• Tip – the Industry standard is 15 – 20% gratuity, at the charterer’s discretion.
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance.
• Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne, and spirits, special meals.
• Harbor and mooring fees
• Transfer airport – base – airport.
• Personal expenses.
• And more generally all that is not specified as included.
• Smoking is permitted outside on the transom with respect given to non-smokers onboard.
One Ways/Relocation In Caribbean
• Please consult us.
St. Thomas Pick Up/Drop Off
• $300 each way.
• Only available for parties of six or less.
* Rates are subject to change without notice prior to confirmed reservation.
July – Mid-October will be based in Grenada.
Other Toys: Snorkeling gear.
Fishing rods (Fishing is pending location and may be subject to local laws. Boat does not offer fishing in the BVI).
Floaties and water loungers.
Two stand-up paddle boards.
2 person kayak with Werner touring paddles.
Bocce Ball Set
Tube for tubing behind dinghy or sailboat.
Crew Profile :
Your Boat Holiday is pleased to reserve to her new and repetitive customers the most competitive deals, always applying additional discounts to the following offers:
– Early Booking Discount : Up to 25%
– 2 Weeks Discount : Up to 15%
– Last Minute Discount : Up to 25%
Contact now your Your Boat Holiday’s Charter Broker to instantly get your customised and details offer:
- ID: 114338
- Passengers: 6
- Cabins: 3
- Baths: 3
- Boat Type: Catamaran
- Size: 42
- Length: 42
- Beam: 25.3
- Draught: 4
- Year of Built: 2019
- Engine: 2 x 57HP Yanmar
- day: €1,842.86
- Allow additional passengers: No
- Sort By:
Hosted by YBH Charter Expert
- Super Host
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- 4 Cabins
- 4 Baths
- 8 Passengers
- 6 Cabins
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cabins
- 4 Baths