If you have plenty of time and you have a strong desire to explore, the Leeward and Windward Caribbean Islands are the perfect destination for planning a memorable boat trip. Their conformation makes them in fact a landscape and natural paradise while the geographical position in which they are located is ideal for any type of charter boat tour, being able to sail from any island regardless of the route you choose.
The ideal destination for navigation lovers: the Lesser Antilles
The Lesser Antilles offer an infinite series of possible destinations for all tastes. Dream beaches and transparent waters, lush tropical vegetation where you can organize excursions on foot or by mountain bike, colorful local populations rich in life and history as well as that feeling of relaxation and vacation that only the Caribbean can make you savor.
To take full advantage of all this, the best solution is definitely a boat trip. In addition to guaranteeing great freedom of movement, sailing the sea aboard a boat will allow you to enjoy a privileged position from which to discover beaches, hidden coves, and the most coveted seas. Onboard you will always be assisted by qualified personnel able to give you all sorts of advice as well as make your holiday an unforgettable adventure.
The safety factor also plays a very important role. In a period like the one we are slowly leaving behind us, contagion fear limits the desire to travel and vacation. However, this does not apply to boat trips which are experiencing a boom in requests thanks above all to the possibility of spending their holiday in an isolated way from crowds and places targeted by mass tourism.
This solution is also and above all valid in the Caribbean islands where often the rules to be respected on land change suddenly while, once at sea, you are sure to be able to spend your holidays with tranquility, choosing the next destination and sailing from port to port depending on the rules in force.
The itinerary we are about to offer you is designed specifically for those who have a lot of time available and want to get the most out of their Caribbean yacht vacation by visiting as many islands and locations as possible.
Obviously, the places and duration of the trip can be changed at will according to customer requests.
What could be a possible 14-days itinerary in the Lesser Antilles?
At Your Boat Holiday, we specialize in preparing and managing itineraries tailored to our customer’s requests and preferences. What you see below is just one of the many possible itineraries that our company usually organizes in the Lesser Antilles:
- Day 1 – 2: set sail from St. George, Grenada island capital, to become familiar with the sea and the boat, visiting its wonderful beaches;
- Day 3: let’s find Carriacou island, a small and quiet Caribbean paradise surrounded by coral reefs. The perfect place for snorkelers and scuba divers;
- Day 4 – 5: explore Mayreau island and the close and famous Tobago Cays, an exceptional nature reserve home to green turtles, hawksbill and leatherback turtles, sea eagles, and nurse sharks;
- Day 6: let’s drop anchor in Canouan, a small Grenadines archipelago island with luxury resorts, golf courses, beaches, and a beautiful coral reef.
- Day 7: Keep heading north to Mustique island, the most exclusive island of the Grenadines. Celebrities, business magnates, and royalty have made the island a haven for a select few but it is still rich in nature and unspoiled beauty.
- Day 8 – 9: have a break in Kingstown on Saint Vincent island then explore its beautiful coasts;
- Day 10 – 11 – 12: route to famous Saint Lucia to get lost visiting its lush vegetation and hiking its famous Piton mountains;
- Day 13 – 14: have your last dives in Martinique’s sea while circumnavigating this wonderful island and then disembark in Fort-de-France;
For any information regarding this or another possible itinerary, do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Contact now YBH Charter Brokers:
You can contact us by sending an email at [email protected] or by phone, calling +39 33436 00997, available also on WhatsApp for both calls and texting.
Some error has occured.
Best way to discover Croatia islands? With a one way boat charter tour from Dubrovnik to Split!September 7, 2021
What are the Most Luxurious Catamarans Available for Chartering in Croatia during Summer 2022? Let’s have a recap!September 6, 2021
Have you ever heard of the Peloponnese? Discover this mythical Greek region on your next charter boat trip!July 6, 2021
Do you feel ready to explore the Lesser Antilles? Plan your next boat trip to these spectacular Caribbean islands now!July 1, 2021
Share this Post