If you think that availing a luxury yacht in Mallorca might get tedious, then you are WRONG!
Well, let’s just say this – nowadays, sailing is the new norm of vacationing especially in places like Mallorca. Its pristine white sand beaches and shimmering azure ocean waters are truly welcoming.
A bit of background story – Mallorca you beauty!
It is the largest among the Balearic Islands situated in the Tyrrhenian Sea, south of Spain. Mallorca has a lyrical landscape with secret coves, trekking hills, and over 200 beaches throughout its area spanning 3,640 km2, making it one of the most sought-after destinations for the rich and famous. Its popularity can be measured by a simple fact that it receives over 8 million tourists during peak seasons every year.
A coastline of about 550 km with stunning beaches also makes sailing around Mallorca worth it.
Here are the types of luxury yachts you can avail –
Crewed Motor Yacht:
- A crewed motorboat is the perfect definition of lavish cruising when it comes to chartering a luxury yacht in Mallorca. You can go for the larger ones if the tour expands up to a week or more.
- Large motorboats give you ample space to move around and get a 360-degree view of the surrounding terrain. Ask your captain to go slow and let the beauty of each moment sink in while you absorb the sublime air breezing over the Mediterranean waters, drenching you in its tranquillity.
- Their high speeds are another reason why they are favoured options for covering long distances in a shorter time.
- These motor yachts offer you a chance to enjoy laid-back cruising around secluded bays.
Crewed & Bareboat Catamaran:
Crewed catamarans are the perfect luxury accompaniments when going for yachting around the Balearic archipelago.
- They give you an opportunity to witness the crystal clear waters, impressive moderate weather, pretty anchorages with stunning natural beauty adding up to form breathtaking scenic views; all while combined with pampering crew.
- The wide decks become perfect lounging spots while you capture the panoramic views standing on the flybridge.
For the eager souls willing to witness this scenic beauty with some unmediated sailing experience, a bareboat catamaran to cruise at a speed of up to 50 knots on windy Mediterranean waters is available.
Sailing around Mallorca can be a hugely satisfying and enriching experience when you are in charge of your catamaran’s wheels. Witness a stable yacht charter with these specifically designed vessels, whether navigating through shallow coastline, rocky shores or turbulent waters. For a bareboat cruising experience, however, you would need to have a sailing license and considerable experience.
Skippered & Bareboat Sailboat
Sailboats are for slow sailing leisure.
- These vessels are characterised by large masts that help them cut through the wind and take up speed.
- The sound of a ruffling mast against the blowing winds amidst the Mediterranean waters is a sight to behold, while cool nights here will make you crave for cuddly slumber with your loved one.
For those of you who don’t mind the presence of a captain on the vessel for perfect navigation, a skippered sailboat is the recommendation.
Enjoy a languid voyage on your luxury yacht in Mallorca while making a day’s stop at some of the Spanish ports in Mallorca to soak in the brimming culture of its natives.
SEND NOW YOUR ENQUIRY TO CHARTER LUXURY YACHT IN MALLORCA:
Some error has occured.
MY Sovereign available for charter in Italy and the West Mediterranean this summer. View more in the link in bio and in our stories: http://bit.ly/2vAis8D #italyyachtcharter #italyluxuryyachtcharter #rentyachtitaly #italyyachtrental #italyyachtrentals #italymotoryyachtcharters #sailingitaly #italysailingholidaysMay 3, 2019
Know Your 5 Day Itinerary for St. Martin Yacht Rental!May 2, 2019
Your List of Things to Do While Sailing in CorsicaApril 23, 2019
Don’t be afraid to jump aboard.. @Your boatholiday Now it’s the time! http://bit.ly/2XtHTVp #yourboatholiday #yachtcharter #sailingvacations #sailingholidays #boatcharters #boatrental #boathire #yachthire #rentyacht #yachtvacations #yachtrentalsApril 21, 2019
Share this Post