When planning a boat charter for a multi-day excursion, there are numerous things to take into consideration and charter info to get. We will assist you, providing you all the answers to your questions, from what size of yacht to choose, and whether you’d be more comfortable in a motor yacht, sailing yacht, motorsailer, catamaran or gulet. We will help you customize your itinerary according to your preferences and charter duration in order for you to live your best sailing experience ever.
Charter Info to ask when considering which yacht to charter:
- How many guests will be in the party?
- Does your group consist of pairs who can share the same cabin or do some crew members require a separate cabin?
- How many cabins are required?
- Where do you want to cruise?
- When do you want to go, and for how long?
- What is your overall budget?
- Are you more interested in a motor yacht or sailing yacht?
- Are there any specific facilities or requirements?
- Do you prefer bareboat, skippered or crewed charter?
- What level of crew service do you require?
Obviously the choice of your boat depends completely on your wishes and preferences.
Yourboatholiday includes the following vessel types:
- Sailing boats – Entertainment, sport and relax at the same time
- Catamarans – Great stability and very comfortable, ensure fast sailing
- Gulets – Use the power of engine and sails to move and all have crews
- Motor boats – For speed sailing enthusiasts
- Yachts – Luxury and comfortable